What You’ll Need
- Uncooked rice
- Sandwich bags
- Blue tissue paper
- Paper plates
- Rubber bands
- Self-adhesive wiggle eyes (optional)
- Chenille sticks
- Blue crayon, paint, or marker
What You'll Do
- For each raindrop, place 2 or 3 tablespoons of uncooked rice into one corner of a sandwich bag, and wrap a rubber band at top to secure tightly. Repeat until you have a dozen bags or more, depending on the number of players.
- Wrap each bag of rice in two layers of blue tissue paper and secure with another rubber band.
- Add wiggle eyes to each raindrop, or draw eyes on with a marker. Add a chenille-stick smile.
- Color each paper plate with blue crayon, paint, or marker to look like puddles.
- If keeping score, write a number on each plate.
Lay the puddle plates on the floor. Stand back and toss your raindrops into the puddles. If keeping score, record the points where your raindrop lands. For more of a challenge, increase the distance between the plates and how far back you stand.